Homemade Antifungal Powder for Stinky Feet + Toenail Fungus
Total Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 8–10 applications
- 1–1/2 tbsp Bentonite Clay
- ½ teaspoon cayenne powder
- 2 drops of cinnamon essential oil
- 2 drops of clove essential oil
- 2 drops of frankincense essential oil
- a shaker bottle, glass if possible, or glass jar
- In a small bowl, combine the bentonite clay and cayenne powder.
- Add the essential oils and blend well.
- Place the concoction into your container. I always recommend glass when possible to prevent chemical leaching or a BPA-free powder bottle. You can also just use a glass jar and a spoon or clean makeup brush.
- Sprinkle the powder onto your feet. (Remember to wash your hands thoroughly before touching your eyes, especially since there is cayenne in the blend.)
- Another great way to apply it? Put in the toe of your sock, then slip your socks onto your feet. That should help it get between the toes.
- Apply twice daily for one to two weeks. You can even sleep with it on, but make sure you wear your socks to prevent it from soiling your bed sheets.http://draxe.com/antifungal-powder/?utm_campaign=DIY-Jan-2016&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&utm_term=Antifungal