- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach. Thaw and squeeze out all excess liquid. Can also use fresh chopped spinach. Wash thoroughly
- 1/2 cup scallions or green onions, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped artichokes, drained and patted dry
- 1/3 cup diced red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 cup free milk
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheeseDirections: Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with oil. Coat casserole dish with coconut oil to prevent sticking. In a small bowl combine spinach, scallions, artichoke, red pepper, garlic and dill. Pour into the casserole dish. Spread evenly. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, parmesan, salt and pepper.
Mix in feta cheese and pour over vegetables. Bake until golden brown. Approx. 35 – 45 minutes. Let rest 5 -10 minutes before cutting.
Tip: You can prep the ingredient the day before and have them ready to bake in the morning. This is vegetarian but you can add meat.