ORGANIC APPLE BAKE
This recipe is simple to make. It has very little added sugar and tastes delicious! It has been a big favorite whenever I have served it.
- 4 large gala apples, 2 Fuji apples
- 1 stick organic butter
- ½ cup organic flour
- 1 cup organic quick oats
- 1/4 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- Wash and peel apples, then set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blend sugar, flour, butter, and spices together with a fork or pastry blender until crumbly.
- Mix in oats and nuts until well blended. Set aside.
- Thinly slice apples and layer in an 8×8 glass baking dish. Toss some of the crumbly mix into the apples.
- Top with remaining crumbly crust mixture
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
- Serve warm.